What is Verge?
Verge is a cryptocurrency project which was launched in 2014 as a platform to offer anonymity to users. When users transaction using the project, the IP address is obscured so that the transactions are all untraceable.
How to create a Verge wallet
Sign up for a free Coindirect account and you will automatically get a free Verge online wallet. You can use your Verge wallet to buy, sell, store, send (withdraw) and receive (deposit) XVG.
How to create a Verge address
Once you have signed up for a free Coindirect account all you need to do is press the ‘Receive’ button to reveal your Coindirect Verge wallet address.
How to buy Verge with a credit card
- Sign up for a free Coindirect account.
- Find your Verge Wallet and click the ‘Buy’ button in your Verge Wallet.
- Select “New VISA Card (EUR)” or “New credit card (NGN)” if you are in Nigeria.
- Enter EUR value of Verge you want to purchase (more than the minimum limit) or the Verge amount you want to buy and then click ‘Preview Buy’.
- You will receive a quote, press ‘confirm’ before the timer runs out (counts down from 55 seconds).
- Type in your credit card details and pay.
- You will be taken to a page to verify your transaction.
- Finally, you will be redirected back to your Coindirect Wallet once the payment is successful.
How do I purchase Verge from my bank account?
If you are in South Africa or in Europe in a SEPA country you can deposit ZAR and EUR into your Coindirect ZAR Wallet or Euro Wallet respectively.
To fund your account you have to transfer money using bank transfers. To get the funding instructions so that your account is credited:
- Go to your ZAR/EUR wallet and click the “Fund now” button. Alternatively, click the Fund tab in your Coindirect wallet and click on “Transfer Now”.
- Select the bank to transfer to from the drop-down menu to get payment details and the reference you should use (highlighted in blue).
- Transfer the money from your bank account into the account shown on the screen then wait for the bank transfer to be processed (0-3 business days depending on the bank).
- Once the funds reflect in your ZAR wallet, go to your Verge wallet and click “Buy” and select “Wallet (ZAR)” or “Wallet (EUR)” as you payment method.
Where can I sell my Verge?
You can sell Verge from your Coindirect wallet by clicking the ‘Sell’ button in your Verge wallet.
If you are in a SEPA region or South Africa. You can sell your Verge and instantly get money transferred to your Wallet (ZAR or EUR).
If you are in another region with no local currency wallet. You can sell your Verge by creating a sell offer on the marketplace.
You now know how to buy Verge instantly from almost anywhere in the world. Make sure to download the Coindirect App to trade Verge from the palm of your hands.
Credit card limits
Please note that Coindirect has limits for credit card purchases in place.
Make sure that your account is verified so that your credit card purchase limits are increased.
Currently, the limits for credit card purchases are:
Unverified users – €175 – €500
Verified users – €890 – €1000
Introduce your friends to buy Verge using a credit card and earn XRP at the same time. Simply share a link to trade through Coindirect’s Earn program and both you and your friend will earn 5 XRP when they perform their first transaction.
The post How do I buy Verge using a credit card? appeared first on Coin Insider.